Full Refund (No Re-stocking Fee) Requirements:
All of the following conditions must be met for us to issue you a full refund:
- Item is returned to us within 14 days after delivery
- A return form is attached to your return with a valid RAN (Return Authorisation Number)
- You have not opened the packaging of the products
- You have not used the product in any way
- You have not damaged the packaging
- Item returned is not a special order item (stock ordered upon request), customised product, pre-paid value cards or gift cards.
15% Re-stocking Fee:
We will accept return with a 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the refund, if
- The package of the product is opened, OR
- The package of the product is damaged
If your shipment returned to us due to no one available to sign the shipment, we will also deduct all actual cost related to sending and returning shipment (including sending and returning shipping charge, all import/export duties, etc) and 15% restocking fee.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 14 days after delivery
- Any product that is missing serial number
- Software that is opened
- Customised items
- Special Order items (items with "Stock ordered upon request" status)
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Consumables that have been opened
We also reserve the rights not to accept a return, if:
- There are signs of product being used
- There are signs of product being damaged
- Product returned incomplete
- No one sign the package
- You must pay for return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us
- Refund will be processed within 10 days after we received the returned item(s)
- Refund must be made by the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must NOT accept a delivery if the packaging has been damaged
- You must report any missing item/accessory within 2 days after delivery
- Sale of Goods Warranty
- The company warrants to the Buyer that the goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase or other period specified for imported items not produced by the Company. This warranty is given to the original purchaser of the Goods only and cannot be assigned, except with the prior written agreement of the Company. All warranty claims must be made in writing and must include the date and proof of purchase. b. The Company's obligation under this warranty is limited to:-
- the replacement of the Goods; or
- the supply of equivalent Goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent Goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Goods repaired, at the option of the Company. The Company assigns to the Buyer the benefit of any and/or warranties furnished by the manufacturer of the Goods where the Company is not the manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover any damage, defects or costs caused by:
- modification, alteration, repair or service of the Goods by anyone other than the Company's authorised representative;
- physical abuse to, overload of, or misuse of, the Goods, or operation of the Goods;
- any use of the Goods other than that for which it was intended; or iv. shipment of the Goods to the Company for Service.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company warrants to the Buyer that:-
- the Services provided by it will be rendered with due care and skill; and
- where the Buyer makes known to the Company the particular purpose for which the Services arc required or the result that it desires the Services to achieve, that the Services supplied and any Goods supplied in connection with those Services will be reasonably fit for that purpose or might reasonably be expected to achieve that result.
- The Company for a period of ninety (90) days after delivery of the Goods to the Buyer following completion of the Services carried out to the Goods, will replace any defective parts supplied by it in carrying out the Services without charge for parts or labour, and may at its option, either:-
- supply the Services again necessary to satisfy the Buyer's original instructions; or
- pay the costs of having the Services supplied again.
- Any Services required by the Buyer in addition to the warranty Services will be effected by the Company on request, provided that both labour and parts for such additional Services are paid for by the Buyer at the Company's prevailing rates.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage to or loss of equipment, lost profits or revenue, costs of renting replacements and other additional expenses, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Company does not accept any condition in a Buyer's purchase order, which is at variance with the Company's limitation of liability provision contained in this Clause .
- 'Buyer" means the person, firm or corporation, either to whom a Quotation is addressed or who purchases Goods from the Company.
- "Company" means Genus Limited.
- "Contract" means the agreement between the Buyer and the Seller for the purchase of Goods from the Company and includes the Quotation if given by the Company to the Buyer and these Re trading terms and conditions.
- "Goods" means all goods to be supplied by the Company to the Buyer, either by direct sale or pursuant to a Quotation given to the Buyer relating to the sale of Goods and includes Services provided by the Company to the Buyer.
- "Quotation" means the quotation given by the Company to the Buyer for the sale of Goods, which should not be interpreted as an offer, as no offer is being made for the sale of Goods.
- "Services" means all repair and other services provided by the Seller to the Buyer.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Laws of Hong Kong and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong in regard to any disputes that may relate to the Contract.