Eclipse ND Fader 77mm
Genus is excited to announce the launch of our new Genustech Eclipse ND Fader.
This new variable neutral density filter is made from the highest-grade optical materials. The filter gives you a 2 to 8 stop exposure range by simply rotating it.
No need to buy a complete range of ND filters to control exposure. This the only ND filter you will ever need. Not only will this save you money, it also takes up less space than a range of traditional ND filters in your bag. Made with the latest advances in filter making technology, the Eclipse ND Fader offers superb colour fidelity and sharpness against competing products.
This filter sets a new price point in quality for variable ND filters. We have had the filter tested by a group of select photographers and videographers. They concluded it is equal in performance to products costing three times as much.
The new Genus Eclipse ND Fader is truly the essential tool to have in your camera bag.
Some advantages of Eclipse:
• Flexible light control without changing filters.
• The Eclipse is the only ND filter you will ever need
• Easily rotates to fine tune the amount of light entering your lens
• Variable neutral density from 2 to 8 stops
• Superior colour fidelity and optical clarity
• Ideal for both photo and video
• Expands your creative options
• Creates motion blur in your photos by increasing exposure with ease
• Enhances your video by reducing depth of field to achieve the film look
• Super thin with expanded front element to minimize vignetting
A film directed by Clinton and Phil in Australia using Eclipse. Please watch in HD and Full Screen.